Wednesday, January 10, 2018

New Music 2018 - Part 5 - Courtney Marie Andrews - May Your Kindness Remain

Early last year when I first got to hear Courtney Marie Andrews' latest LP 'Honest Life' I knew that not only was it destined to be on my list of albums of 2017 (which it is, here) I realised that I needed to see her play live too. I did that and so here she is.

Garden stage, End Of The Road Festival, Dorset, UK. 2 September 2017.

During the set she introduced several new songs and hinted that another LP might not be too far away. It was so, as confirmed today. This is it.

May Your Kindness Remain - Courtney Marie Andrews (Mama Bird Recording Co., 23 March 2018).

Courtney Marie Andrews - May Your Kindness Remain:
  • May Your Kindness Remain
  • Lift The Lonely From My Heart
  • Rough Around The Edges
  • Border
  • Took You Up
  • This House
  • Kindness Of Strangers
  • I've Hurt Worse
  • Long Road Back To You
The lead single from it is also the the title track.



Added 25 January 2018:
Courtney Marie Andrews is confirmed to be playing Green Man Festival 2018.

No comments: