Monday, April 17, 2017

New Music 2017 - Part 18 - Turn Your Face To The Sun - I Draw Slow

This is just so welcome news.
From Dublin, but also Americana and roots inspired, please embrace the return of 'I Draw Slow'. Centered around siblings Dave and Louise Holden the band is so much more than that.



I Draw Slow, Turn Your Face To The Sun (Compass Records, 21 April 2017).

I Draw Slow - Turn Your Face To The Sun:
  • Maria
  • My Portion
  • Same Old Dress Will Do
  • Garage Flowers
  • Apocalypso
  • Don't Wake The Children
  • Alveregna
  • Tell The Girls
  • Carolina
  • Twin Sisters
  • Crooked Life
This is Don't Wake The Children, taken from the new album...

You might find that a little searching of the bands's earlier recordings is rewarding too. Just one example, and another video, is this.

  'Goldmine', taken from the 2011 LP Redhills .

No comments: