Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Goodbye April

For someone who started blogging by accident this has been an amazing start to 2008.
April has however exceeded all expectations and that is simply down to everone who has ended up here whether or not you liked what you read. Thank you, your support and any comments you may chose to make
are much appreciated because I know that it can't always be as good as this. Some perhaps surprising things have become apparent in the last few months and amongst them the fact that older music still matters and even more obviously that lyrics are important to more people than I had ever imagined. To end April I'll choose an old lyric:

That's life, that's what all the people say.

You're riding high in April,
Shot down in May
But I know I'm gonna change that tune,
When I'm back on top, back on top in June.

I said that's life, and as funny as it may seem
Some people get their kicks,
Stompin' on a dream
But I don't let it, let it get me down,
'Cause this fine ol' world it keeps spinning around.

I hope that perhaps the world doesn't change that much overnight.
Hello, May!

No comments: